January 12, 2011

Free Printable Valentine Pennant Banner

I am sneaking up the Valentine's decor at my house... it's time.. just about a month before the big day. Which gives those of you who would like to make this sweet banner, a little of lead time.

Free Printable Valentine's Day Pennant Banner on my chippy window!


It's actually very similar to the Halloween pennant banner I made this past fall and shared with you. It's really easy to make. I've tried to make a freebie printable for each season.


I hung my finished Valentine pennant banner from my chippy window frame on my mantel and added a little sparkly heart garland I had bought last year.


After downloading the banner from my printables page, I printed it on white cardstock and cut out each pennant piece. I mounted it on red cardstock, trimmed it with a pinking shears, and then repeated that step with light pink cardstock. I used a little rectangular punch to make two holes I could string my 3/8" pink ribbon through. 

 There are some hearts mixed in you can use to separate the words, or even make a banner just of hearts if you want. The free printable pennant Valentine banner includes just the letters and symbols shown above. I also have a full alphabet version available in my currently very teeny etsy shop (woo hoo, it's open!) for those of you who would like to spell Happy Valentine's Day or whatever your heart desires with these cute little pennants. I'll put the full alphabet from my Thanksgiving banner up shortly there as well.


Have fun with this free printable Valentine pennant banner which is on my Printables page. A new Valentine's printable for 2012 appears here!

LINKING UP TO THESE FABULOUS BLOGS.

TEA ROSE HOME   TATERTOTS & JELLO    STUFF & NONSENSE   HOUSE OF HEPWORTHS

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails